maandag, maart 14, 2011

The Scrap & Stamp Design Team!!!

As most of you already know, I have been selected to join the Scrap & Stamp Design Team and I'm really delighted!!! Unfortunately I haven't been able to play at the start of March because I was on a week off to Egypt, but now I'm all ready to rumble!!!

And these are my fellow members! They all have a blog, so it would be nice if you would pay them a visit to see their work!!!

Esti Erasmus
Georgina Hefferman
Jennifer Joncas
Lisa Babcock
Teresita Freddi
Cariena Basson
Desiree Havenga
Edleen Abdul
Isolde Pyncket
Jowilna Nolte
Lisa Foust
Patricia Folchert
Regina Jones


Don't forget to check the Scrap & Stamp website on Saturday for new challenges!!!

1 opmerking:

Lisa aka yarnchik zei

You were in Egypt??? I am totally jealous! You must post pics :)